When the mist
of melancholy fills the soul,
When the bold
neat starts to take its toll
When the dead
dark nights refuse to end
I need one, may
be just one more…
When the road
to doom stretches far too long
When the path
to bliss starts playing along
When agony
and ecstasy walk hand in hand
I need one, may
be just one more…
When the
doe-eyed girl starts singing a song
When she
knows not if it’s right or wrong
When the divine
tune is crossing her soul
I need one, may
be just one more…
When the price
for truth is just too much
When some
lost moments are hard to touch
When silent tears
hit the core
All I need
is just one more…
Soulful..
ReplyDeleteAwesome... & more.
ReplyDeleteLoved it. Can totally relate with it. Even I need one....one more....peg :)
ReplyDeleteI am not a poetry person but this one has a wistful feel. Good going. Just keep at it.
ReplyDeleteFantastic
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Just loved it.
ReplyDeletevry nice.....
ReplyDelete